Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HaiiiiiH *sigh*

hey peeps..

So yesterday i went swimming with my girl friends...uuuu....it was nice...after weeks..finally we get to swim again...at last~~...

there are things which are bothering me a little now...hm..so what do i wanna blab about this time eh...
lets talk bout friends lah...here we go....

there are basically 2 kinda friends..u have the friends for life i.e. true friends and u have the backstabber friends i.e. bitches....i have true friends and i definitely thank god for sending them to me..they are the ones who are always with me through everything..ups and downs, thick and thin...some of them are even the friends that i have known since i was in primary 1....

i have been called a kaypoh both in good and bad ways...but then...recently i heard from a friend telling me that long2 time ago...someone actually asked her if she's not close with me anymore and that if she's not, it means that she finally realised what kinda person i am...this bothers me for days..seriously..i even asked my besty..am i that bad?

juz becoz im outspoken...its easy for others to turn the table on me...example: if they say it, they'll use my name and ppl will definitely believe i said that...alaa banyak lagi..am afraid one entry is not enough.....but then..why do this kinda ppl even exist eh??...i know the person who said "u pon dah sedar" tu is a person who's been influenced by the hot juicy stories and a person who unconsciously relates it with the events where im in for the gossips and things...pffft...

but then again...besty words comforted me sooo much..."babe..if ko mcm tu..dah lame aku tak tahan ngan ko"...it made me think..betul gak kan..i have true friends who have been my friends and are still CLOSE to me if not CLOSER, whom i have known since primary 1....i have true friends and best friends...these are the people that live and lite up my life...

i dun need bitches in my life...if the bitches think that im a bitch and not listed in being true friends..takpe laa i dun mind...im glad they are not in my life anymore..im glad i have been kicked out of the circle...

this entry might cause a lil fuss...and there'll be voices chirping asking me to grow up...well i am....in the process of growing up...kan kan kan????

ala....anyhow...if i dun get to meet these kinda bitches...how can i named my experience as part and parcel of growing up~~kan kan kan....

2 comments:

  1. your besty, i.e. yours truly was right in saying "kalau ko macam tu, dah lama aku tak tahan dengan ko."

    like i said, you don't lose anything not being friends with them. they are what we call 'toxic friends'. and what do we do with toxic? we flush them away. we don't need 'em. i know ur very much happier now and hey guess what? looks like they still talk about you, after all these years. so who's the loser now? ;)

    rest assured that i am glad that you are my besty and i'll stick with you through thick and thin, for as long as i live, insyaallah.

    love you load.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear besty:
    exactly!!ure totally right..so let me juzt flush them away!!!!..*BLEUGH*
    and yes we are gonna stick together thru thick and thin...and yes i really thank GOD for sending u to me...*syukursyukur*

    ReplyDelete